By Author Unknown
New good points in AutoCAD 2002 are lined during this publication, making it an invaluable refresher path for an individual utilizing AutoCAD at this point, and upgrading to the recent software program liberate. the cloth within the booklet is usually correct to a person utilizing different fresh releases, together with, AutoCAD 2000. It introduces new good points in AutoCAD 2002. It presents an intensive grounding in second draughting talents. It deals a self-paced studying event introducing AutoCAD from sq. one.
Read or Download Beginning AutoCAD 2002 PDF
Similar cad books
Boundary-Scan, officially referred to as IEEE/ANSI regular 1149. 1-1990, is a set of layout ideas utilized mostly on the built-in Circuit (IC) point that let software program to relieve the turning out to be rate of designing, generating and trying out electronic structures. A primary advantage of the normal is its skill to rework tremendous tricky published circuit board checking out difficulties that may purely be attacked with ad-hoc trying out equipment into well-structured difficulties that software program can simply take care of.
This monograph is dedicated to theoretical and experimental examine of inhibitory choice and organization ideas. Inhibitory principles comprise at the right-hand aspect a relation of the sort "attribut doesn't equivalent value". using inhibitory ideas rather than deterministic (standard) ones permits us to explain extra thoroughly info encoded in choice or details structures and to layout classifiers of top quality.
Micro-power built-in Circuits for Neural Interfaces Jeremy Holleman Fan Zhang Brian Otis This booklet describes extremely low-power, built-in circuits and platforms designed for the rising box of neural sign recording and processing, and instant verbal exchange. for the reason that neural interfaces are usually implanted, their operation is extremely energy-constrained.
- Mastering Mechanical Desktop Release 3: Surface, Parametric and Assembly Modeling
- Transportation Infrastructure Engineering: A Multimodal Integration, SI Version
- Lines and Curves: A Practical Geometry Handbook
- PCB Design Using AutoCAD
- Advanced Control Unleashed
- Information Technology for Manufacturing: Reducing Costs and Expanding Capabilities
Extra info for Beginning AutoCAD 2002
1. 1 The AutcoCAD message dialogue box. 3 This dialogue box is informing the user that since starting the current drawing session, changes have been made and that these drawing changes have not yet been saved. e. dwg or similar No selecting this option means that the alterations made will not be saved Cancel returns the user to the drawing screen. 4 At this time pick Cancel, as we want to investigate how to save a drawing. qxd 14/06/2002 19:04 Page 36 36 Beginning AutoCAD 2002 5 Select from the menu bar File-Save As and: prompt Save Drawing As dialogue box respond a) Scroll at Save in by picking the arrow at right of name box b) pick (left-click) the C: drive to display folder names c) double left-click on the Begin folder d) alter the File name to DRG2 e) note the file type name and extension f) dialogue box as Fig.
A. Answer YES: then menu bar with File-Open and: prompt Select File dialogue box respond a) scroll at Look in b) pick C: drive c) double left-click on BEGIN d) pick A3PAPER and note Preview e) pick Open B. Answer NO: then Start AutoCAD and: prompt Startup dialogue box respond a) select Open a Drawing icon b) pick Browse – Select File dialogue box displayed c) scroll at Look in and pick C: drive d) double left-click on BEGIN e) pick A3PAPER f) pick Open. Note: you may have the C:BEGIN\A3PAPER listed when the Open a Drawing icon is selected.
2 Drafting Settings (Snap and Grid) dialogue box. e. F7 – grid; F8 – ortho; F9 – snap b) the Drafting Settings dialogue where a tick in the box signifies that the aid is on, and a blank box means the aid is off c) the status bar with a left-click on Snap, Grid, Ortho. 2 My preference is to set the grid and snap spacing values from the dialogue box or command line then use the function keys to toggle the aids on/off as required. 3 Take care if the ortho drawing aid is on. Ortho only allows horizontal and vertical movement and lines may not appear as expected.
Beginning AutoCAD 2002 by Author Unknown